Hi Bros In Christ,
From the National Mancom/ NSC Formation Directorate ... following Fr Herb call for more AGMs :
Overall Purpose : promote pastoral care during suspended time of standard Bcbp Activities.
ACTION GROUP MEETING THEMES (Pandemic Times)
Suggested Next Action Plan by AGL (& UL/ OH) where feasible & beneficial :
- Get accustomed to Zoom app. Teach Zoom usage preferably together to AG members.
- Call for an AG Meeting to test the virtual experience w/ as many member-participants.
- Record on Zoom (or Messenger/Viber where applicable) video AGM Themes for discussion starters.
- 6 Theme/Topics as Consolidated herewith (refer to Integrated Formation Manual) :
Wk 1 : God’s Love as Foundation of our Lives
Wk 2 : Faith, Fear, Fight
Wk 3 : Commitment by putting on Christ, Joy & Peace
Wk 4 : Call to Mission, BCBP Group
Wk 5 : The Passion and Death, the Resurrection and how to live as a child of the resurrection,
Wk 6 : Living a Simple Lifestyle and acquiring the Fruit of Patience.
- Proceed w/ the standard AGM template (opening prayer, group discussion, action plan, closing prayer).
Also refer to further handling guidelines below as outlined by AMD Jun Obra.
Of course, this call to AGM by Mancom & now by Fr Herb is doable only w/ a duly constituted AG virtual/cloud presence.
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Begin forwarded message:
On Monday, April 27, 2020, 8:07 AM, Jun Obra <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Here’s the description and summary of the three AGM themes for better understanding by the AGL and his members.