Hi All, just a friendly reminder.
Original post from 10/11/2016
BCBP-NY *OFFICIAL* ANNOUNCEMENTS Facebook Chat Room Policy:
Good morning brothers and sisters! This chat group is for official BCBP NY announcements only. Announcements would come from the BCBP NY Governance and other authorized entities (e.g. breakfast head, AGLs, assembly coordinator, etc.).
Please refrain from sending unrelated postings except to reply to the official announcements. This is to keep the chat room uncluttered and easy to read. Please feel free to keep the daily chatter in the separate "BCBP Members Only". If you are not in that chat group, please let us know in a private message and we can add you.
Your cooperation is appreciated. If you have any questions, please contact BCBP NY Governance Teams. Thank you and God bless!
-- BCBP NY Governance
Hi All, just a friendly reminder to everyone.
Original post from 12/30/2017
BCBP-NY *MEMBERS ONLY* Facebook Chat Room Policy:
1. This chat room is created at the request of the BCBP NY Members. It will be maintained and managed by the BCBP NY Governance Team (GT).
2. This chat room is for BCBP NY *MEMBERS ONLY*. Non-members (breakfasters) should *not* be added to this chat room. Some 'honorary' BCBP NY members may be added to this chat room at the discretion of the GT. Contact the GT to request to add a member to this chat room. The GT reserves the right to add or remove people in this chat room. The GT also reserves the right to modify the policies for this chat room.
3. The purpose of this chat room is for the *OPEN* discussion between members on topics related to BCBP and its activities. Please keep the topics relevant and use other chat rooms for non-relevant topics.
4. Please be civil and respectful of each other in posting messages. If you have a message for an individual, please send that individual a private message.
5. Some topics discussed here may be sensitive in nature. Please afford this chat room the same privacy as you would an Assembly or Action Group Meeting.
6. No SPAM messages please. If you're posting a message in some other chat room or to individuals, please do *not* post it here too. Cross-posting of a message is only allowed if it's relevant to this chat room's purpose.
7. Have fun and God bless!